DiskImager v1.0Release date: 03-31-2014 (Freeware)
DiskImager is designed to write a raw disk image to a removable device or backup a removable device to a raw image file. It is very useful for USB drives, SD Memory cards, etc.
It can be used to backup the information stored on the device in order to restore it later.
Download DiskImager v1.0 (2014-03-31) for windows:
|download||.exe||32-bit x86 setup||405 KB|
|download||.zip||32-bit x86 portable||40.5 KB|
|download||.exe||64-bit x64 setup||417 KB|
|download||.zip||64-bit x64 portable||56.3 KB|
The main features of DiskImager:
- full clone a removeable device to a image file
- only create IMG files for removable devices and not for hard disk drive partitions
- support write bootable images to removable devices
- a simple, user-friendly interface
- restore the disc content to its original state without any modification
- 100% Spyware FREE, NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses
- Version: DiskImager 1.0
- File size: 405 KB (32-bit x86 setup) / 417 KB (64-bit x64 setup)
- Requirements: 32-bit and 64-bit XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
- Languages: en-US
- License: Freeware
- Release date: March 31, 2014
Support us work
DiskImager is a freeware product, this means that you can download and use it for free. Anyway we will appreciate contributions: we will use collected money to finance new development of DiskImager.
Without your support, perhaps we can't keep adding new features. Thanks for your help.